Wednesday, May 21, 2008

JOSHUA

Joshua is my oldest boy. He has such a good personality. He loves to be at home. Usually when I want to go somewhere he says, "I just want to stay home and play with Connor and my toys." He is interested in learning about everything. He asks me questions like, "Why do we need blood in our bodies? How does a phone work? Could you live if your hand got cut off? Why do we need oil in our car?" Those are a few examples. He is a creative child and really thinks about things. He loves building forts, playing outside, and playing with his little animals or action figures. He also loves our pet bunny, Lava. He is the one who named him. He is a very good brother to his two little brothers. He treats them
really well and is helpful to me. I really love my
Joshua.













No comments: