Sunday, May 18, 2008

About Me

I am so excited to have my own blog!! I have been having fun reading everyone Else's, so I finally broke down. I now have my own, so hopefully someone out there will enjoy looking at it.

I am the mother of 3 incredibly cute boys, and the wife of a wonderful husband. So, yes, I am the only girl in the house. I'm the only one who like to do my hair, wear make-up, and go shopping. My boys like to play with guns, swords, trucks, sticks, dirt, mud, super heroes, and they love wrestling. They are the joy of my life. I can't imagine my life without them.

I love to take care of all my boys, but when I find time I do have other hobbies I enjoy. I love to do gardening, sew, decorate, go on trips, read, scrapbook, paint, make jewelry, go thrift store shopping, snowboarding, camping, and many other things. I love more than anything to just spend time with my boys and my husband Bryce.

No comments: